QUITO THEATER TOUR
¡FEEL THE CULTURE, HISTORY, ART AND CHOCOLATE!
Do not love or value what you do not know, it’s time to reconnect with the old Royal Audience of Quito, learn through our theater guide what happened in 1803, to know why cocoa was the most exported product in the country , besides knowing who governed? Who inhabits it?
Come with your family, friends or partner to enjoy this unique trip full of history, flavor and art. You can enjoy together with some characters from the old era of Quito.
Do you dare to know the history of Quito with teather in the street?
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses – Jacket
- Money for craft chocolate – Water
- Comfortable shoes and Hat
Schedule – Itinerary
- 09:30 Leave from Square Church Santo Domingo
- 09:40 Street the Round (Calle la Ronda)
- 09:50 Chocolate Shop Chez – Tiff
- 10:30 Visit the Monastery of Carmen Alto
- 11:00 Street of the Seven Crosses
- 11:15 Atrium of the Church Cathedral
- 11:30 Café Gallery – Elaboration of Machica (A traditional flour) with chocolate “Chapolate”
- 12:20 Visit Bakery Crustum 2850
- 13:00 Finish the tour
- Actors on stage (The actors will be your guides)
- Entrance to the Chocolate shops
- Elaboration of Machica (A traditional flour) with chocolate “Chapolate”.
- Buy chocolates and extras.
- Entrance to the Monastery of Carmen Alto
- Tips for the actors.