CUYABENO DOLPHIN LODGE 3 DAYS
DAY 1. LAGO AGRIO – CUYABENO:
- You can take a flight or travel on a public or private bus (travel the night before the tour – 8 hours before) to Lago Agrio.
- The tour begins at 9:30 a.m. Our guide will pass by you at the meeting point of Hotel D` Mario.
From Lago Agrio we will take our private land transport to the Cuyabeno Bridge.
- We will travel by canoe along the Cuyabeno River approximately 2 hours to reach the lodge.
- We will have the designation of the room and then lunch in the Lodge.
- We visit the Laguna Grande to swim and enjoy the spectacular sunset. We returned to our Lodge for dinner.
- We will make a nocturnal walk in the middle of the jungle that will fill us with several emotions and we will observe several species of the place.
DAY 2. HIKING DAY:
- In the morning we will take our breakfast.
- Then we will make a three-hour trek in the primary forest to learn about flora and fauna, especially to know medicinal plants, frogs, insects, birds, etc.
- We will start our return to take our lunch at the Lodge.
- We will have time to relax, in the afternoon we will paddle in a traditional canoe in the lagoons or rivers that we have to explore and enjoy the unique beauty of nature.
- You can swim and enjoy the sunset.
- If conditions permit, you may be able to see pink dolphins.
- We will return to the lodge to have our dinner.
DAY 3. CUYABENO – LAGO AGRIO:
- Early in the morning we will have bird watching.
Then we will have our breakfast. Time to ready our bags and return to the Cuyabeno Bridge.
- We navigate the Cuyabeno River back to El Puente.
- We will receive our Box Lunch and we will take our transfer to Lago
- Agrio. End of the Tour
Note: You can return by plane or public transportATION to the city of Quito.
Departure Days: Tuesday and Friday
Minimum to reserve this tour: 1 Person
PRICE PER PERSON: $250