It is a tour of 9 days 8 nights. We travel through the mountains and coast of Ecuador. It is important to live this experience, since we can observe cultural diversity and above all a very changing climate. We went from the cold of the Andes to the heat of the Coast. Dare to live this experience with us and experience Magic Ecuador.
Our trip will begin in Quito, we will visit the declared city as a World Heritage Site. We will visit some very interesting places in the city. As the historical center of Quito and the
famous Middle of the World. They are perfectplaces to start your trip in Ecuador. The next day we will travel north to Otavalo, we will have a full day of emotions and you will buy the colorful and traditional crafts of the place. In Otavalo it is important that you realize the local culture.
The next day we will visit the Cotopaxi Volcano 5897m. In this way we will begin our journey towards the southern part of the country. Once in Baños de Agua Santa, a very touristy place where you can enjoy extreme sports if you wish or to have a night
with lots of fun.
After a fun night the next day we can get up with new energies to visit one of the protected reserves that houses the highest volcano in Ecuador. Chimborazo Volcano 6310m. We will finish our day in a small but very colorful town like Alausi.
In this place it keeps one of the routes of the train known as the ‘nose of the devil’ and it is one of the most complicated routes that is made in Ecuador. Since literally the train descends in zig zag in the middle of a mountain.
The important thing of this route is to know that we are safe since the train is considered the best in South America. After this attractive and unique route we will arrive at one of the most popular Inca ruins of Ecuador – Ingapirca. We will visit Ingapirca we will have a time for photos and to know its history, later we will go to our lodging in Cuenca.
On the seventh day of our Tour we will have a City Tour in the city of Cuenca, we will visit its beautiful streets and several interesting places.
Almost culminating our Tour we will visit a town called Chordeleg. It is famous for its crafts, such as ceramics, hand embroidery and jewelry. Account with dozens of jewelries in which they emphasize the marvelous works of silversmithing of its inhabitants. Continuing with our trip we will have some minutes to take some pictures at the entrance of the Cajas National Park.
Culminating our day of travel we will arrive to the city of Guayaquil. Remember the contrast of the
climate? Well in this city is where they will feel the change of climate from cold to hot. We will have the night off to rest or enjoy the city.
Already on our last day early in the morning we will take our breakfast. We make a small tour in the city and we will take our way back to the city of Quito and we will finish our Tour through this beautiful Ecuador.t.
WHAT TO BRING
- Warm clothing and
- Warm socks
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Comfortable shoes for hiking
- Scarf, Gloves and Hat
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- Water and Snacks
- T-shirts and divers
- Day 1 Transfer from Quito airport – Hotel – rest
- Day 2 City Tour Quito
- Day 3 Visit Otavalo and return to Quito
- Day 4 Visit Cotopaxi, travel and accommodation in Baños.
- Day 5 Trip to Riobamba, visit Reservation production of the Chimborazo lodging in Alausi.
- Day 6 Alausi visit and tour in the train (route nose of the devil) Visit to the Inca Ruins of Ingapirca accommodation in Cuenca.
- Day 7 City Tour Cuenca accommodation in Cuenca
- Day 8 Visit Chordeleg – Cajas National Park. Travel and accommodation in Guayaquil.
- Day 9 Breakfast in Guayaquil and Return Quito (optional).
- Professional Bilingual
- Tour guide
- Accommodation in superior tourist class
- Visit and tourist activities
- Tickets to places during this tour.
- Nothing that you do not specify in the itinerary.