ISLAND HOPPING 4 DAYS
DAY 1 BALTRA / SANTA CRUZ ISALAND / ISABELA ISLAND
- You take a flight from Quito to the Airport of Baltra Island. Our guides will take you over to Isabela Island. Flamingo Lagoon which is the largest coastal lagoon found in the Galapagos and is one of the main reproductive sites for the grand majority of flamingos. Dinner and accommodation.
DAY 2 ISABELA ISLAND
- After breakfast our destination is the rim of Sierra Negra Volcano. The Sierra Negra Volcano boasts the largest basaltic caldera in Galapagos at 9 x 10 km. The site offers impressive views and the opportunity to
impressive views and the opportunity to impressive views and the opportunity toobserve up to 7 species of finch and a rich display of vegetation. The north side of the caldera provides evidence of its most recent volcanic activity in 2005.
DAY 3 SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
- Charles Darwin Station The Charles Darwin Research Station is home to turtles ranging from 3-inches (new hatchlings) to 4-feet long. Sub-species of turtles interact with one another and many of the older turtles are accustomed to humans, stretching out their heads for a pet. The babies are kept until they are about four years old and strong enough to
survive on their own. Tortuga Bay is another destinations to visit on your own on Santa Cruz with baby powder white sand, magicIt is only 2.5 Km from Puerto Ayora on a nice brick path (about 30-45 minutes walking).
DAY 4 SANTA CRUZ ISLAND
Los Gemelos, or the Twin Craters, are located opposite each other on both sides of the road leading from Puerto Ayora to Baltra. The name is only figurative; not real craters, these formations were created by the collapse of surface material in underground fissures and chambers. The view is breathtaking. Transfer to the Baltra Airport
- Complete Meals
- Accommodation (private bathrooms – air conditioner – hot shower)
- Bilingual naturalist guide (Spanish-English)
- Air Ticket
- Price of the entrance to the Galapagos National
- Park 100.00 usd
- Ingala immigration control card 20.00 usd
- Fee port on Isabela Island $ 5 per person
- Tip – Water taxi $3
- Snorkel equipment $ 5 (mask, tubing and flippers)
- Additional drink – Personal expenses.