CLIMBING COTOPAXI 2 DAYS
Day 1: Quito – Cotopaxi
Departure from Quito at 10:00 am with your professional guide, we headed to Cotopaxi National Park, move to the shelter with our equipment, lunch, and we keep the team a glacier with a guide training before dinner and rest.
Day 2: Cotopaxi – Quito We ascend to the summit at approximately 1:00 am and will take five hours to reach the top. The descent take approximately two to three hours, return to Quito around 2pm.
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guidePrivate transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Technical climbing equipment; (Mountain boots, ice axe, crampons, harness, rope, gaiters)
- Equipment: (Personal
- Equipment, sleeping bag, waterproof clothes, gloves, headlamp )
- Overnight at hut / camping equipment
- Short-course training on the glaciers at the shelter.
- Extra meals and drinks.
- Polar Clothes.
- Sunglasses – Batteries
- Backpack – Snacks